The vacuum cleaner is an important small appliance in our home. The cleanliness of the vacuum cleaner is an important guarantee for maintaining our home hygiene. So what should we pay attention to when using the vacuum cleaner? How should the motor of the vacuum cleaner be disassembled and cleaned? Let me introduce it to everyone!
Vacuum cleaner motor disassembly
The first step is to disassemble the fan
Usually the fan cover of the vacuum cleaner is buckled on the bearing cover, so we can pry the cover off with a flat-blade screwdriver, and then remove the fan cover.
The second step is to remove the guide wheel
Hold the impeller tightly with one hand, and use the wrench with the other hand to loosen the fastening nut. After unscrewing, remove the backing ring, washer, impeller and other parts in sequence, and then remove the guide wheel.
The third step is to disassemble the brush
Use an electric soldering iron to solder the lead joints of the stator winding coils.
The fourth step is to disassemble the bearing cup
In the usual vacuum cleaner, the bearing cover and the casing are connected by four rivets. When we disassemble, it is necessary to make preparations for the assembly, that is, to ensure that the stator and the armature are concentric. Usually we need to make a small eye near the original rivet as a symbol.
The fifth step, pull out the bearing cap forcefully
In this process, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the cabinet to prevent damage to the cabinet from affecting future assembly.
The sixth step, pull out the armature
This step is usually based on the wear condition of the front and rear rolling bearings on the armature shaft to decide whether to disassemble. That is, if the abrasion is not severe, it does not need to be removed; if the abrasion is severe, use a special tool to disassemble it.
How to maintain the vacuum cleaner
1. The location of the best vacuum cleaner for home. Try not to place the vacuum cleaner in a humid or corrosive place. Choose a ventilated and dry place to avoid damage to the body.
2. Before use, check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After use, wind the power coil into a bundle and hang it on the hook on the top cover of the machine head.
3. Pay attention to the continuous use not too long during the application process, and keep it within 2 hours as much as possible. Avoid the formation of overheating of the motor, which will affect the service life of the best home vacuum.
4. Various types and standard vacuum cleaners have different structural functions and functional characteristics. Therefore, it is necessary to read the operation manual carefully before using the selected vacuum cleaner to avoid damage to the vacuum cleaner and endangering personal safety due to improper use.
5. Before use, the hose should be firmly connected to the suction port of the housing. The hose should be firmly connected to the receiving nozzles of each section and the receiving end, such as furniture brushes, gap nozzles, and floor brushes.
The above is the relevant information about the disassembly of the vacuum cleaner motor and how to maintain the vacuum cleaner. In fact, the disassembly of the vacuum cleaner is relatively simple. Of course, if you can usually maintain it carefully, you can extend the life of the best vacuum cleaner 2021. Of course, you will encounter problems when disassembling the motor. You can ask professionals for questions about the meeting!