Although many people now choose to use vacuum cleaners when cleaning, they should also know that vacuum cleaners have a certain lifespan. It does not mean that they can be used forever. Sometimes there is no damage, and it should be regularly used. Only by replacing it can the room be cleaned more cleanly. Some people feel particularly curious about how often the vacuum cleaner is changed. At the same time, it is necessary to know how to maintain the new vacuum cleaner.
How often do I change the vacuum cleaner?
1. In the general vacuum cleaner, if the storage box behind the vacuum cleaner is cleaned once every 2-3 weeks, the vacuum cleaner is generally used to collect and clean the dust and store it in a fixed box. It is a device for cleaning. If the vacuum cleaner is in The number of times of use during use is more frequent, and the surrounding environment of the vacuum cleaner is dusty/dust. In this case, it is necessary to clean the storage box of the vacuum cleaner in time. In this case, check and clean up before use and after use.
2. When sucking some dust into the box of the vacuum cleaner, it is unavoidable to inhale some harmful insect eggs. In this way, the eggs will be sucked into the box of the vacuum cleaner and they will multiply. If they are not cleaned in time, it will affect the periphery of the vacuum cleaner storage box. Therefore, it is recommended to clean up the collected dust in time when using a vacuum cleaner to clean the dirty environment, so as to avoid the surrounding clean and hygienic environment from being polluted.
How to maintain the vacuum cleaner?
1. Before we use the vacuum cleaner, we should check and clean the dust bag (the dust bag should pay attention to whether there is any damage), whether the dust box or bucket is cleaned up, and if there is foreign matter or full, it should be discarded before use. Before use, check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After use, wind the power coil into a bundle and hang it on the hook on the top cover of the machine head.
2. In the process of use, pay attention to continuous use not for too long, and keep it within 2 as much as possible. So as not to cause the motor to overheat and affect the service life of the vacuum cleaner. If dust is close to full gear or foreign objects are found to block the straw during use, it should be turned off immediately and cleaned before use.
3. When using the vacuum cleaner, try to stay away from the water pump or strong radiation source, because any electrical appliance itself will have a certain amount of radiation. The brush of the vacuum cleaner should also be checked frequently to check the wear of the brush. If it is severely worn, it should be replaced in time. After use, the dirt in the dust bag should be removed in time, the hair and lint on the brush should be removed, wipe it with a damp cloth with water or a neutral detergent, and then dry naturally in the sun.
4. After long-term use, the filter mesh will be blocked and the suction power will decrease. Therefore, the filter and cloth bag should be cleaned regularly with water, and then placed in a cool place to dry before using to restore the suction.
The above is about how often the vacuum cleaner is changed? How to maintain the vacuum cleaner to share, I hope it will help you.