Introduction: In today's social life, generally every household will add a household vacuum cleaner, so that the family will be kept clean and clean at all times, but a small vacuum cleaner has a big culture. Next, I will take everyone to understand a vacuum cleaner that is loved by people, that is, a portable vacuum cleaner.
To join our mailing list and never miss a baby update!
Portable vacuum cleaner: Its size is relatively small, as the name suggests, it is very convenient to carry and use. It is more suitable for cleaning places with small spaces.
Generally, it is mainly used for cleaning in the car. Of course, it will also have a good effect on household appliances and keyboards.
Of course, it also has shortcomings, that is, the power is relatively small, and the vacuum is not strong enough.
"After 250 hours of research and testing, including interviewing five baby wearing experts and walking over 100 miles in 15 wraps, slings, and meh dais, we think that the Gemlak Baby Carriers is the best"
1. As with other electrical appliances, the design and manufacture of vacuum cleaners are relatively mature, so you don’t have to insist on foreign brands to be the best. At present, domestic high-quality handheld vacuum cleaners are still very cost-effective products. Foreign products are much cheaper. For example, Midea has always been favored and praised by the market.
2. The appearance of the portable vacuum cleaner is stylish and beautiful in color. When checking the appearance of a small handheld vacuum cleaner, special attention should be paid to the external material and manufacturing level, and the material should be strong, free of odor and scratches; all joints Small and even hand-held vacuum cleaner products.
3. The power of portable vacuum cleaners is generally low. When purchasing a small hand-held vacuum cleaner, it is recommended to choose products with a power of about 800W. This power should be sufficient for general household cleaning.
Vacuum cleaners help with cleaning
Suitable for use in various occasions and environments. Walls, bookshelves, carpets, household appliances, floors, clothes, hair, household garbage, etc. can be easily cleaned; split design, easy to disassemble, and occupy a small space; power switch, flexible Convenient and easy to use; ergonomically designed handle, more in line with the body's movements when standing, 360-degree rotating head, no dead corners can be cleaned without bending over; removable and washable HEPE filter with a filtration rate of 99%, sterilization and mite removal, and air purification , Effectively avoid secondary pollution.
In fact, there are many places in the family house that cannot be cleaned with ordinary vacuum cleaners. The surface of electrical appliances, especially the tiny corners of the computer keyboard grid, must use a handheld vacuum cleaner to solve the dirt! Of course when choosing a handheld vacuum cleaner Try to consider choosing products of big brands.
The quality is good and the reputation is high. In fact, the prices of many big brand products are not very high, and they are acceptable to consumers.
1. Power part: Contains the motor and speed regulator of the small vacuum cleaner. The governor can be controlled by hand or machine. Hand-controlled type is generally air door adjustment, and machine-controlled type is power-type hand-held button or infrared adjustment.
2. Filter system: Divided into dust bag, front filter, and rear filter. According to the different filter materials, it is divided into paper, cloth, SMS, and HEPA (HEPA high efficiency filter material).
3. Functional part: Including retractable wire mechanism, dust full indicator, button or sliding switch.
4. Protection measures: No dust bag protection, high vacuum protection, anti-interference protection (soft start), overheating protection, anti-static protection.
5. Accessories: handle and hose, take over, floor brush, flat suction, round brush, single bed brush, sofa suction, hook, strap.
1. Clean the dirt in the ash storage box (or dust bag).
2. Wipe clean the vacuum cleaner and accessories.
3. Check the fastening parts and tighten them if they are loose.
4. If the bristles of the dust removal brush are severely worn, they should be replaced in time.
5. The motor bearings of the vacuum cleaner should be lubricated regularly.
6. The carbon brush of the vacuum cleaner motor should be replaced with a new one if it is worn out after long-term use.
7. If the sealing rubber gasket in the vacuum cleaner is aging, it should be replaced with a new one.
8. When not in use, store the portable handheld vacuum in a dry and ventilated place.
In order to keep clean at all times, or to clean more conveniently, many people will consider this portable vacuum cleaner. Hope today's sharing can be helpful to you.
How long should a vacuum last?
First, How long should you expect a portable cordless vacuum to last? On average, According to Consumer Reports, portable handheld vacuum cleaner last a median of eight years. But the lifespan varies wildly by not only brand but your own personal use.
What do I do with a broken vacuum cleaner?
You may be wondering, why not just throw that old thing out? You could, but, in some areas it's illegal to dispose of appliances in the trash (it pays to know your local laws). If your vacuum cleaner still works — why not donate it? Or if it's broken, drop it off at a recycling center.
What type of vacuum should I buy?
You will want to choose a vacuum cleaner that is HEPA certified. Be sure to change or clean the filter at least every six months, and perhaps even more often, if your allergies are severe. And, to save money, consider a vacuum with a washable filter.