Many friends will think that a vacuum cleaner with a large suction power will be more noisy.
Why does the vacuum cleaneralways make noise? What is the reason? Today I will give you a popular science, where does the noise of the household vacuum cleaner come from?
If we are in the process of using it , What should I do if the vacuum cleaner is loud? From this article, we will tell you more information about the vacuum cleaners make noise from 4 aspects.
As everyone thinks, the higher the speed of the vacuum cleaner, the greater the suction power, and the greater the suction power, the louder the noise. It means that the electric motor inside the household vacuum cleaner is rotating. Through the high-speed rotation of the motor, the air pressure difference is generated, and the household vacuum cleaner can inhale dust. The electric motor of a vacuum cleaner is generally 20,000 to 30,000 revolutions per minute, which is almost ten times a hundred times faster than other household appliances, so why understand that the vacuum cleaner must be noisy.
The noise reduction methods of conventional household vacuum cleaners are different. Generally, the optimization of air ducts, the addition of sound insulation panels, and the strict stitching of components are all very effective methods of noise reduction. But sometimes why does the sound of the vacuum cleaner suddenly become louder? It may be that the suction port is blocked by foreign objects, or the body shell is loose, etc. You can troubleshoot these problems yourself.
1. The fan blade part of the vacuum cleaner is not assembled in place during assembly
Or a collision occurred during transportation, causing the parts to shift, and the motor was rotating at a high speed, causing friction and noise.
Suggestion: Disassemble the vacuum cleaner by yourself, check whether the parts have collision and friction, or send it to a repair shop for repair.
2. The bearing of the fan blade is poorly lubricated or severely worn
If you find that there is looseness between the lubricating bearing and the rotor, you should replace it in time; if the impeller is compressed and the nut is loose, the impeller shaft is displaced too much, causing it to collide with the casing. At this time, you need to move the impeller to the normal position and restart it. Tighten the nut.
3. The muffler element of the vacuum cleaner is broken
The main body of the vacuum cleaner is generally surrounded by a foam silencing layer, so you can check whether it is falling off or missing. If so, use 303 glue again for bonding. If it is damaged, just add another piece.
4. The suction channel of the vacuum cleaner is blocked
The host will run overspeed without load, the noise of the host will increase, and the sound will be dull. At this time, you should observe the dust-full indicator. If it reaches the limit, shut down immediately and remove the blockage. If there is no indicator, you should shut down if you hear a sound to check whether the passage is blocked.
1. In the process of using a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, we can open the home windows, which will effectively reduce the noise echo and dispel our illusion, thereby reducing the noise of the vacuum cleaner.
2. Before using the vacuum cleaner, we can adjust the size of the power first, and also reduce the noise. If it is only used for household cleaning, the smallest power can be used, which can not only reduce the noise of the vacuum cleaner but also effectively save energy.
3. We can also use the physical noise reduction method. Since the vacuum cleaner is the noise generated by the vibration of the motor, we can also install a shock absorber on the vacuum motor. When the natural frequency of the shock absorber is greater than the interference vibration frequency of the vacuum motor , The shock absorber cannot achieve the effect of vibration isolation.
4. When the natural frequency of the shock absorber is equal to the interference vibration frequency of the vacuum motor, the shock absorber will not only not have the effect of vibration isolation, but will also amplify the vibration due to the superposition of sound waves, and only when the natural frequency of the shock absorber is less than The shock absorber has an effective vibration isolation effect when the interference vibration frequency of the vacuum motor is 1.42 times.
1. The noise of the vacuum cleaner becomes louder
Generally, vacuum cleaners are a little noisy when they are in use. This depends on the size of the noise. If the sound of the vacuum cleaner is not loud but it suddenly increases in one day, the vacuum cleaner is broken. There are two reasons: one is that the fixing element of the vacuum cleaner is loose, and at this time, it is only necessary to reinforce the element. The second is that the motor fan has fallen off, and the fan hits the casing when it is running. You only need to adjust the motor fan.
2. The vacuum cleaner motor does not rotate
The vacuum cleaner motor does not rotate is a common fault. It may be that the internal brushes of the motor are burned out or worn too badly before, or the circuit of the vacuum cleaner is incorrect, the contact between the vacuum cleaner and the socket is poor, etc. These must be checked and confirmed one by one. If there is a problem with the motor, if it is confirmed that the brush cannot continue to work, replace it with a new one. If the contact is not good, reconnect the power to the vacuum cleaner.
3. The suction power of the vacuum cleaner becomes smaller
If the suction power of the vacuum cleaner becomes weak, it is likely that the internal fuse has burned out. In this case, just replace it with a new fuse and restart it. The power cord of the vacuum cleaner is in poor contact, causing the internal power of the machine to be insufficient, and the suction power will be reduced. You need to change a plug to turn on the power. If the motor of the vacuum cleaner is broken, you have to replace it with a new one.
4. The motor of the vacuum cleaner rotates without dust
When you turn on the vacuum cleaner, you can hear the sound of the motor rotating, but it just doesn't vacuum. It may be that the dust bag inside the vacuum cleaner is full, or the hose may be blocked. You need to clean up the garbage in the dust bag and then unblock the hose. Another possibility is that the connection between the vacuum cleaner hose and the brush head is loose, you only need to reconnect them.
1. Hand-held vacuum cleaner is the most convenient to use. It can be carried around the room to clean, and there is no need to drag the power cord. The power is generally between 800w and 1200w. This kind of vacuum cleaner has a small suction power. , Can suck dust, but some nails, coins and heavy objects cannot be sucked away.
2. If it is a residence of more than 100 square meters, it is recommended to choose a horizontal vacuum cleaner. The power of this type of vacuum cleaner is between 1000w and 2000w, and the suction power is large, but at the same time the noise is also large.
3. The disc vacuum cleaner will automatically adjust the cleaning route to clean the dust, hair and debris on the floor. Because it does not require human operation, it is favored by many lazy people. Because this type of vacuum cleaner uses a lithium battery and does not require an external power source during use, it is more expensive. Since the power is mostly between 400 watts and 500 watts, the power of the disc vacuum cleaner is relatively small, and the main thing is the dust when cleaning. Although it saves trouble, the performance of dust collection is average; once the battery runs out, I don’t know if the vacuum cleaner runs. Where is it, it is not convenient to find it.
To fix this problem, simply remove the filters in your vacuum, rid them of the dust and debris and rinse them out with warm water. Replace the filters once they are dry, and your vacuum should run at its normal sound level. Typically, vacuum cleaners have one or two filters.
For it to work properly, it needs to make a little noise. However, you can avoid your vacuum cleaner running into problems that make it louder than normal. If you follow some of our handy maintenance tips, then your vacuum should make the same level of noise all the time!
Which is better—a bagged or a bagless vacuum? Bagless vacuums can save you money because you don't have to buy replacement bags. But like bagged vacuums, they have filters that need periodic cleaning or—for HEPA filters—replacing, probably more often than with a bagged vacuum.
In this article, we told why do vacuum cleaners make noise? In addition to it, we also tell some other informaitons about vacuum cleaners and hope these will help you to know vacuum cleaners more.